воскресенье, 14 марта 2010 г.

Reported speech

1.The detective said,"Follow this car!"

2.She asked," What plans have you got for today?"

3.I asked,"Is Ann at school now?"

4.The girl said,"I do not like him."

5.The teacher said to the boys,"Do not make such a noise!"

6.She says," I will visit you next year."

7.She asked,"Did you buy a new dress yesterday?"

8.She asked, "How many people are there in the room?"

9.She said,"Ann likes reading."

10. She said,"Give me that book!"

11.He says,"I want to speak to you."

12.I said to him,"I was working hard all the time."

13.He said,"I must sign the letter."

14.He asks me,"Will you be at home tonight?"

15.He asked me,"Where are you going?"

16.He asked her,"How did you do that?"

17.He asked,"Is it raining?"

18.I said to him,"Do not sell the goods!"

19.I said to the secritary,"Write to them,please!"

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий